Vertical blinds combine beauty, easy maintenance and excellent light control with a rich variety of textures, colors and patterns. Vertical blinds are made from fabrics, vinyl, wood and aluminum and can be opened by rotating the vanes or drawing them away from the window to provide an open view to the outside.
What it Can Do For Me?
- Verticals have tremendous design flexibility and can accommodate specialty windows with curves and angles. Bay windows or curved windows can be fitted with a vertical blind system.
- Wide array of color choices (over 400) for light control from room darkening to translucent fabrics
- Effectively control outside light by rotating the slats while providing necessary privacy. Room can be darkened substantially when the slats are fully closed
- Simple to operate by either rotating the vanes by twisting the wand or pulling the blind completely open with a continuous cord loop
- Vinyl, wood and aluminum vanes can be noisy as they are being drawn across your window
- To reduce wear and tear on cords and vanes, fully open louvers before drawing the blind across the window. This reduces friction between vanes and requires less effort to open
- Recommended for sliding glass doors and very wide windows